The MGAA has teamed up with GreenKite to bring you the People Advisory Line (PAL). Please see information below on this new initiative, available for you.
What is it?
A one-time 20-minute oral consultation provided in association with the MGAA as an exclusive membership benefit for MGA firms (not Supplier members)
This Service is designed for the person with responsibility for Managing People Risk of running the business to provide practical, ‘first responder’ guidance on issues, options & potential courses of action.
What is it not?
This is not an Employee Helpline, counselling or Whistleblowing service.
Additionally, this Service is not for you if you:
(1) require legal privilege
(2) want to talk about any matter currently in litigation, related to an ongoing Tribunal process, or related to immigration/VISA issues
(3) need advice on Technical HR issues (like Payroll & Benefits) or systems/providers
(4) are looking for guidance on the pros & cons of outsourcing HR
(5) If you require written advice
Who is providing the service?
The GreenKite experts leading delivery of the Service are:
(1) Paul Leach (PL): HRD; Leadership coaching; People in M&A
(2) Sara Ager (SA): Business head; Legal, Regulatory, M&A & MGA expert
How do you use it?
(1) Call GreenKite Mon-Fri 9am-5pm +44 (0) 203 997 0055
(2) Email us on PAL@greenkiteassociates.com
(3) Ask your MGAA contact to refer you via email
We’ll ask you to tell us:
(1) Your name, firm name & job-role
(2) Your company email address & contact tel no
(3) A brief outline of the issue you want to talk about
The legal bit:
GreenKite will email to confirm that the MGA have received advice via PAL
(1) Calls will not be recorded.
(2) All discussions will be Confidential.
For more information, please click here .
GreenKite are proud to be an MGAA member and you can find more information about what they do here .