121 fireside chat discussion addressing the below points:
- The role of technology in achieving an optimal customer experience and how it can speed up the claim’s payout journey (e.g. platforms, AI, ect.).
- Ensuring money is in the right place at the right time, to ensure claims are paid on time and in accordance with customer’s expectations.
- The importance of partnership between carriers, TPAs, and payment fintech to ensure the customer receives the best experience when it comes to claim payments.
At the end of this session, delegates will be able to:
- Describe how technology can help streamline the claims payout process.
- Explain how you can ensure customer satisfaction by having funds in the right place at the right time.
- Summarise why partnerships are important when it comes to claims payments.
About the Presenter
Mark Rogers (Head of Business Development, Vitesse PSP)
Mark Rogers is Head of Business Development at Vitesse PSP, a high-growth Fintech focused on servicing the insurance sector. Mark joined Vitesse in May 2022, having previously worked in banking at both J.P. Morgan and Barclays. For the majority of his time within the banking sector, Mark was with J.P. Morgan Payments, supporting CFOs and Treasurers within J.P. Morgan’s insurance client base, focusing on the UK, Europe and US markets. Prior to this Mark spent 10 years as an officer in the British Army.
Nyasha Kuwana (UK Commercial Director, FloodFlash)
Nyasha Kuwana joined FloodFlash as Head of Product in 2019 before becoming UK Commercial Director in 2023. Having developed customer propositions at insurance giants Aviva and AXA Nyasha more recently applied her skills as a consultant, working with multiple insurtech and fintech startups. Nyasha oversees FloodFlash UK sales and broker relations as well as the global claims team – setting a company record in 2022 with one claim paid in full in just 3 hours and 50 minutes.