Jane Harley (JH) – Senior Manager, Delegated Authorities & Digital Tools
Carla Wise (CW) – Manager – Delegated Authorities & Claims Operations
Allen Bruce (AB) – Head of Change Management
Stuart Spink (SS) – Head of Delegated Underwriting Performance, Markets
Jack Knapen (JK) – Head of Claims, DA and Underwriting Performance Lloyd’s Europe – (deferred)
Haris Khan (HK) – DA Oversight Manager at Lloyd’s Europe – (deferred)
Keith Stern (KS) – Lloyd’s Regional Manager, UK & Ireland
- Conflicts of Interest
- Comments/Questions from Connect with Lloyd’s held 19 April 2023 (recording available upon request)
- Computable Contracts and other LMA updates – CW (15 mins)
- Underwriting Performance Update – SS (20 mins)
- F@L overview and update – AB )
- DA Data Strategy & FCP update – AB ) – (30 mins)
- Common Services – AB )
- Lloyd’s Europe – JK & HK (20 mins)
- Any Other Business
Content may be used to earn CPD hours, where relevant to your ongoing learning and development programme.
It is your responsibility to determine whether the content is applicable to your learning and development programme, and to retain both the agenda and Forum notes to evidence this, in the event of a CII audit.
It is suggested that 30 minutes of CPD time can be accrued where appropriate, based on the above.