In-person places are now fully booked. Please register to attend online.
Connect with Lloyd’s is changing! All subjects are now suggested by MGAA members and this month will include:
- General Lloyd’s DA Oversight update
- Continuous Contract Binders
- Product Partner Initiative
- Computable Contract update
- Syndicate in a Box update
There will also be a brand new Q&A session at the end so that you can ask all those burning Lloyd’s-related questions!
Please join us for what promises to be an engaging session.
The presenters will include:
- Jane Harley (JH) – Head Of Delegated Authorities Oversight, Lloyd’s
- Keith Stern (KS) – Lloyd’s Regional Manager, UK & Ireland
- Vicky Moss (VM) – Executive, Delegated Authorities, Lloyd’s Market Association
- Julia McHale (JM) – Senior Associate, Digital Tools, Lloyd’s
- Hannah Ryder (HR) – Senior Delegated Authorities Associate, Lloyd’s
- Nick Donovan (ND) – Head of Market Development, Lloyd’s
- Michelle Cunningham (MC) – Development Manager, New Entrants, Lloyd’s
Subjects to be covered:
- General Lloyd’s DA Oversight update (JH)
- Continuous Contract Binders (JM)
- Product Partner Initiative (HR)
- Computable Contract update (VM)
- Syndicate in a Box update (ND & MC)
- Questions! (all attendees)
Content may be used to earn CPD hours, where relevant to your ongoing learning and development programme.
It is your responsibility to determine whether the content is applicable to your learning and development programme, and to retain both the agenda and Forum notes to evidence this, in the event of a CII audit.
It is suggested that 30 minutes of CPD time can be accrued where appropriate, based on the above.