Navigating the HR Landscape in 2024: DEI Strategies & Influential Leadership
Join this month’s webinar for a comprehensive study into the HR trends impacting businesses in the last six months. During the webinar we will delve into the implications and potential risks these trends pose to your team and business while learning strategic planning and implementation of mitigation strategies, all intricately tied to fostering diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI). You will gain insights into the defining DEI practices for 2024, leveraging past webinar insights to practically foster positive changes within your team.
Understand the core elements of influential leadership, particularly focusing on establishing psychological safety within regulated business settings. Discover actionable strategies and leadership approaches to cultivate an environment conducive to open communication and team engagement. Additionally, learn why the FCA emphasises these aspects in today’s evolving workplaces. Don’t miss this opportunity to equip yourself with the tools and knowledge needed to navigate the latest HR trends and cultivate a thriving, inclusive workplace.
- Explain the Impactful HR Trends: We will explore the latest HR trends of the past 6 months, identifying their implications and potential risks to your team and business. We will learn how to strategically plan and implement mitigation strategies to address these trends effectively, which will all be intrinsically linked to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- List the defining Effective Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Practices for 2024: We will review the current landscape of D,E and I practices and analyse insights from previous webinars to identify practical approaches towards fostering positive D,E and I changes within your team.
- Explain how to develop Influential Leadership: We will understand the critical elements of psychological safety in a regulated business setting. We will discuss practical strategies and leadership approaches to create an environment conducive to psychological safety, promoting open communication and team engagement. Additionally, we will comprehend why the FCA emphasise these aspects in the modern/evolving workplaces.
Holly is an Associate of CIPD with extensive Board level HR experience, including at HR Director level (FCA certified). Her pragmatic and agile approach combined with strong operational, strategic, and commercial experience delivers business improvements and cost savings, whilst driving up employee engagement. Her passion to create resilient and positive cultures will engage your teams and influence the business to execute excellence. Holly has extensive experience with multi-site operational HR management.
- Developed a Talent Leadership programme, Graduate scheme, culture committee, learning & development strategy, and wellbeing strategy.
- Successfully managed 8 acquisitions and mergers, harmonising new employees within 90 days of acquisition date.
- Designed and executed a company-wide Talent Leadership Academy
- ESG subject matter specialist, managing and co-ordinating training & development, and charitable commitments. Gained Living Wage Accreditation, initiated the application for the Women in Finance Charter and chaired charity committees.
- Led and executed D,E&I initiatives, focusing on multiple strategic objectives, accreditation, and in-house training.