This session is to help members understand the importance of the Digital Operational Resilience Act and to grasp the core purpose, structure, and background of DORA. To learn the systematic approach for DORA compliance and to understand the synergy between DORA and Operational Resilience guidelines.
At the end of this session, delegates will be able to:
- Describe the purpose and structure of DORA.
- Explain the five pillars of DORA: ICT Risk Management, ICT Incident Reporting, Digital Operational Resilience Testing, Information and Intelligence Sharing, ICT Third-Party Risk Management.
- Summarise the systematic approach for DORA compliance and potential challenges.
- Describe the synergy between DORA and Operational Resilience guidelines.
About the Presenter
Suneeta Padda (founder of Padda Consulting and Ever Comply)
- Suneeta Padda is the dynamic founder of Padda Consulting and more recently Ever Comply, boasting over a decade of unparalleled expertise in the insurance sector. Recently, she has been instrumental in regulatory engagements with a prominent GI Motor and Home insurer. Holding distinguished senior roles at firms such as Howden Broking Group, XL Catlin, and Lloyd’s, Suneeta’s pragmatic approach to compliance has always been rooted in a deep understanding of both business and regulatory landscapes.
- 2022 marked a significant milestone as Padda Consulting celebrated its 10th anniversary. and was also the proud recipient of the London Market People’s Award for Outstanding Contribution to Legal & Compliance.
- An active advocate for diversity and inclusion, Suneeta has been a pivotal Advisory Board member since 2020, collaborating with esteemed insurance leaders of colour through RATL (Race Action Through Leadership). Association with the Independent Women in Insurance Network and a member of the WCI.