The MGAA is pleased to be working with EIDA, a growing network of large and small businesses, whose mission it is to enable employers to take action on domestic abuse by raising awareness among all employees, supporting those facing domestic abuse, and providing access to services to help perpetrators to stop.
At this session you will hear from Elizabeth Filkin, EIDA Chair and 2 EIDA Ambassadors.
At the end of the session you will have a clearer understanding of:
- The impact that Domestic Abuse has on victims and their families
- What clear steps you can take to ensure the right support and training is in place across your workforce
- The economic cost of domestic abuse – why it makes business sense to act
- What measures and actions are working well across your sector, with examples of best practise
- How your business can support initiatives and demonstrate their active role in supporting EIDA