The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), also known as the Global Goals, were adopted by the United Nations in 2015 as a universal call to action to end poverty, protect the planet, and ensure that by 2030 all people enjoy peace and prosperity.
This session will identify and cover what the UN sustainability goals are and how members can start to engage with them to help give back and really make a difference to the planet, community and each other.
At the end of this Briefing, delegates will be able to:
- Summarise the importance and relevancy of insurance to our futures
- List and describe the UN sustainability goals
- Outline ways to start to engage with the UNSG
David is CEO and Founder of Mulberry Risk, an innovative provider of actuarial and data science services dedicated to the MGA and DUA sector.
As a visionary, David is looking to the future, and with his outstanding team at Mulberry, has produced a number of market leading innovations:
- Ada, a digital actuarial platform for managing the performance of MGAs available as a SAAS platform.
- Binder performance management on a consistent basis with advanced actuarial underpinning algorithms.
- Mulberry Impossibles – Mulberry’s human performance management process built on the latest psychological science to enable the Mulberry team to achieve the impossible.
Further, David has adopted the latest technology to communicate information and messaging through instantly shareable videos online:
- Tiktok to launch the e-learning platform for Mulberry Risk and Ada.
- Loom video platform for faster remote interaction between Mulberry and clients, plus developing video reports.
David started Mulberry Risk in 2017 to focus on affordable actuarial performance services for the MGA market, having built his experience working at Lloyd’s syndicates, AIG and Marsh.