During this webinar, Premium Credit Limited will look into the impacts of covid on the Economy and business.
They will explore:
- How people and business’s been paying for premiums
- How brokers are managing their clients during these difficult times
- Why working capital is key to business survival
- What the benefits of a finance product to your clients are
- How to deliver a finance offer to brokers
By the end of the session, attendees will be able to:
- List 3 key changes COVID has had on the insurance market
- Understand how brokers are aiming for “trusted advisor” status with their clients and how you can support them
- Present a finance package to their brokers, highlighting the benefits that this can have for their client.
About the speakers
Dave has over 30 years experience working in the Insurance sector. His initial years were spent being trained by a number of Insurers (Pearl, Norwich Union & Eagle Star) before moving to his first role in broking in the mid 1990’s. Via acquisition he then joined Towergate in 1998, where he went on to hold a number of senior management and sales development roles across a number of their niche delegated authority businesses. He left Towergate in 2015 to join JLT (Thistle Insurance Services) to run Compass, their delegated authority Leisure brand.
Dave joined Premium Credit in September 2018 to manage our existing relationships with Insurers and to help develop our new proposition for Insurers & MGAs.
Shane is one of the Learning and Development Consultants at Premium Credit with over 15 years experience in sales and learning roles, Shane specialises in using psychology to understanding client needs and how partners can use psychology to engage better with their clients.
Shane joined Premium Credit in 2017 and has helped design and deliver courses for over 10,000 delegates since