Providing enterprise grade solutions to MGAs
During this session, Richard Garry, Chief Commercial Officer, Gamma Location Intelligence (Gamma LI), will introduce Gamma LI’s solutions and provide an overview of how Gamma LI’s investment in research and development has sped up the decision-making process for underwriters and increased their profitability.
By the end of the event, delegates will be able to:
1. Summarise how Gamma LI’s geospatial solutions and location intelligence can provide greater insights for MGA’s.
2. Explain how customising Gamma LI’s Perilfinder geo underwriting solution can lead to better underwriting decisions.
3. List the benefits of cloud-based technology to provide rapid data processing and speed up decision making.
4. Describe the value of building-level data to ensure data quality.
5. Explain how investment in R&D has provided Gamma LI with the platform to develop valuable solutions for our clients related to climate change, property data and map visualisation.
About the speaker
Chief Commercial Officer, Gamma LI
Richard has extensive experience in matching location intelligent solutions to client requirements and has been advising property underwriters for over 20 years, dealing mainly with the underwriting, actuarial, claims and pricing functions.
Among many projects, Richard guided the development and delivery of applications that improve spatial analysis and location intelligence for MGA Mutual, Prestige Underwriting, Zurich, Aviva and Allianz.
Having been consulting clients on best utilisation of spatial solutions since 1998, Richard understands that out of the box solutions does not fit all; his knowledge helps Gamma LI build flexible, customer-centric solutions.