The MGAA continues to go from strength to strength with your valued support and I’m pleased to confirm that membership has increased, across all tiers, over the last twelve months. The Executive team have continued to implement the recommendations of our members following our comprehensive research in 2021, and we will continue to ensure our propositions and membership content remains relevant to the needs of all our members as we enter our next financial year.
Some headline achievements of the year are;
- Appointment of Tim Richards as our Technical Services Manager
- Introduction of Technical Underwriting Forums
- Introduction of Personal Lines Forum
- Return to a full calendar of face-to-face events
- 46 online market briefings held
- 18% increase in our membership base across all tiers
Please take a look at our attached MGAA 2022 Annual Report which provides a summary of our highlights over the past 12 months.