Ecclesiastical – providing MGA’s with a Blueprint for success
As a pioneering insurer we offer broad delegated authority and capacity solutions for MGA’s.
We’ve been doing this for over 30 years now. During this time we’ve learnt that success comes down to a broad risk appetite, flexibility, collaboration, strong relationships and proactive management.
All these elements contribute to developing your business with assurance and speed.
• Our Delegated Authority (DA) is broad. Where we have a DA arrangement, an average 90% of the decision making sits with you. After all, you’re the experts in your field.
• Our risk appetite extends far beyond what you might think with our existing DA portfolio sitting across a wide range of commercial and specialist personal lines trades.
• You’ll have the support of a specialist team that are dedicated solely to serving the particular needs of DA coverholders.
• We know the right things to focus on. A dedicated relationship manager who knows your business inside and out, and will actively find ways to support you.
• We’ve perfected a six step journey that makes transfer refreshingly straightforward. By asking the right questions upfront and overcoming barriers, we can make the switch as seamless as possible.
We’re in this for the long term so if you’re looking for a stable, committed insurer with broad delegated authority and risk appetite – you might want to consider working with Ecclesiastical.
For more information on our services, please visit www.ecclesiastical.com/delegated