Creating a safe environment!
In the fourth live webinar, we will provide members with an opportunity to explore and learn about the importance of psychological safety, and the impact it can have on your team and performance when you align a positive workplace culture with a safe working environment.
We will explore the science that supports the theory, helping delegates to gain a better understanding to the concept, as well as providing practical tips to allow management to devise a plan and road map to aid their business to performance in a psychologically safe environment!
Finally, we will study what is best practice and how to navigate through the changing landscape of leadership styles and working dynamics within your teams, as well as offering tools for further CPD on how to become more self-aware and a pragmatic, inclusive and equitable leader.
You will leave the webinar with an in-depth knowledge around the importance and benefits to psychological safety, and why you should promote to your peers to think in a more holistic way when it comes to management and culture of the business, and the return on investment is endless.
- To be able to summarise what psychological safety is, and how this impacts our professional life, management style, business growth and culture goals. You will be able to lead conversations with peers and senior leaders on what drives culture changes and how creating safety and being an equitable leader will increase engagement and success.
- To be able to explain to your peers and leadership team why devising a plan to create a safe environment for all the team should be a conversation for the Board table. This will include discussing the benefits of allowing management to exhibit the desired behaviours and cultural values which encourage psychological safety.
- To list the tools, ideas, and resources to support the business in creating psychological safe teams and the best working environment for your workforce, which in turn will develop you as an equitable leader enhancing personal and group performance standards, engagement, and focus.
Holly is an Associate of CIPD with extensive Board level HR experience, including at HR Director level (FCA certified). Her pragmatic and agile approach combined with strong operational, strategic, and commercial experience delivers business improvements and cost savings, whilst driving up employee engagement. Her passion to create resilient and positive cultures will engage your teams and influence the business to execute excellence. Holly has extensive experience with multi-site operational HR management.
- Developed a Talent Leadership programme, Graduate scheme, culture committee, learning & development strategy, and wellbeing strategy.
- Successfully managed 8 acquisitions and mergers, harmonising new employees within 90 days of acquisition date.
- Designed and executed a company-wide Talent Leadership Academy
- ESG subject matter specialist, managing and co-ordinating training & development, and charitable commitments. Gained Living Wage Accreditation, initiated the application for the Women in Finance Charter and chaired charity committees.
- Led and executed D,E&I initiatives, focusing on multiple strategic objectives, accreditation, and in-house training.