Elevating Your Management Through Inclusive Communication
In the dynamic landscape of today’s corporate world, effective communication is essential to success. In our fifth live webinar tailored for senior leaders, we will delve deep into the realm of inclusive communication and its profound impact on equitable leadership and organisational growth.
Key Takeaways from the session for our members are:
- Harness the Power of Inclusive Communication: Gain insights on how you can understand your diverse audience and foster an inclusive dialogue with your team and peers to develop effective and meaningful working relationships.
- The Business Benefits: Explore the quantifiable advantages of diversity and inclusion in your leadership approach when is comes to communication methods and styles.
- Equitable Leadership: Discover how inclusive communication can transform your management style, foster employee engagement, springboard your company culture and drive sustainable growth for your business.
- Make positive change: Become the founder in your business to drive this positive change forward for the leadership team and commit to creating a positive impact to the Board and wider stakeholders.
- To summarise your diverse audience and learn to identify and describe the unique backgrounds, perspectives, and needs of a diverse workforce, and how you can evolve and adapt to become an equitable leader.
- To explain the methods you can use to create inclusive communication within your business and team. It will allow you to discover effective strategies and communication techniques that promote inclusivity, engagement, and collaboration, making you an influential leader.
- To describe the impact your management style has on your communication, looking at internal and external stakeholders and key KPI’s within the business. You will be able to outline how inclusive communication can revolutionise your leadership style, foster an equitable culture, and lead to making positive change to your E, D, and I strategy.
Holly is an Associate of CIPD with extensive Board level HR experience, including at HR Director level (FCA certified). Her pragmatic and agile approach combined with strong operational, strategic, and commercial experience delivers business improvements and cost savings, whilst driving up employee engagement. Her passion to create resilient and positive cultures will engage your teams and influence the business to execute excellence. Holly has extensive experience with multi-site operational HR management.
- Developed a Talent Leadership programme, Graduate scheme, culture committee, learning & development strategy, and wellbeing strategy.
- Successfully managed 8 acquisitions and mergers, harmonising new employees within 90 days of acquisition date.
- Designed and executed a company-wide Talent Leadership Academy
- ESG subject matter specialist, managing and co-ordinating training & development, and charitable commitments. Gained Living Wage Accreditation, initiated the application for the Women in Finance Charter and chaired charity committees.
- Led and executed D,E&I initiatives, focusing on multiple strategic objectives, accreditation, and in-house training.